Our members are very important to us and as a result enjoy a wide range of benefits. By becoming a member you will belong to a dynamic organisation that shares it’s expertise in a spirit of collegiality, so that all benefit from quality sex education.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Access to the BASE Members’ Area of this website when you log in- this will include the members' forum, members’ list and academic information.
- Regular e-copies of our Newsletter informing you of latest news and events.
- Priority registration for training events run by BASE.
- Members may also provide a description of their role and/or the services they provide, if applicable, which will be placed on this BASE website with a link to the member’s own web site, if desired.
5. If you run revents or training we will promulgate your information to our members FREE OF CHARGE via our Newsletter.
HOW TO JOIN
Membership costs £30.00 per annum. Please complete the Membership Application Form (download as Word Format or PDF) and send it to BASE, Teversal House, Valley Mead Andover SP11 7SB together with your cheque payment for £30.00. Cheques should be made payable to BASE.
Alternatively you may wish to pay by Standing Order. Please complete your Membership Application Form and send it to us as before and send the completed Standing Order Mandate (download as Word Format or PDF) to your bank or building society.
CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
- The Applicant is involved in the world of sexual education by professional association
- The Applicant must support the purposes of BASE as outlined in the Articles & Memorandum Of Association.
- The Applicant must agree to abide by the professional rules, guidelines and ethics of your own organisation or employer.
We welcome all applications for membership. Where the applicant does not have a professional association their application will be assessed by the Executive Committee of BASE.
BASE does not accredit or endorse members.
BASE Members may refer to their affiliation with BASE, but not in any way so as to imply that such Membership is a professional qualification relevant to practice within the field of sexual education.